How your market and your farmers will benefit from participation:
- All of your farmers will be added to our online food and farm database, called the Local Food Finder.
- We will publicize our visit throughout the state and in the local community, helping to drive attendance at the market.
- We will document our visit in photo, video and blog posts that profile your market and highlight your great work in the community.
- We will be planning a community-based social event (e.g., meet-ups) either before or after the market day where we will engage your local community to discuss food and farm issues and foster additional support for local food.
- We will be coordinating with local elected officials and inviting them to attend the market and the meet-ups.
What we need from you:
- Access to the market and all the farmers from open to close on the selected day
- Dedicated space at the market (e.g., a table)
- Cooperation on publicity (e.g., social media)