Why Give to CFSA?
Your support makes all the difference!
CFSA’s success is possible only through the generous financial contributions of our members and other friends in the community. We hope you take pride in helping us safeguard our region’s rich agricultural heritage while improving local economies and providing access to fresh, quality food.
All gifts to CFSA are tax-deductible. Donations in any amount are welcome and appreciated, but all donations over $25 for new members or $39 for existing members confers CFSA membership.
You can give securely online, or send a check or credit card information to:
Carolina Farm Stewardship Association
PO Box 448
Pittsboro NC 27312
Gifts of securities are welcome at CFSA’s SunTrust account #NC1-571628 (DTC #0226)
Please consider a gift to CFSA at these levels:
- Supporter … $100
- Cultivator … $250
- Shepherd … $500
- Benefactor … $1,000
Here are a few examples of what your gift really means:
- $1,000 creates an on-farm conservation plan that allows a farmer to enhance soils, biodiversity and the profitability of her operation.
- $500 trains community activists about how to use local government to get better food for all.
- $250 sends a beginning farmer to the Sustainable Agriculture Conference.
- $100 brings a CFSA staff member to a farm to provide individual consulting services.
- $50 provides consulting for a conventional farmer to transition to organic through our Organic Initiative.
To discuss other ways of giving, please contact:
Communications and Development Director