Why Give to CFSA?
Your support makes all the difference!
CFSA’s success is possible only through the generous financial contributions of our members and other friends in the community. We hope you take pride in helping us safeguard our region’s rich agricultural heritage while improving local economies and providing access to fresh, quality food.
All gifts to CFSA are tax-deductible. Donations in any amount are welcome and appreciated, but all donations over $25 for new members or $39 for existing members confers CFSA membership.
You can give securely online, or send a check or credit card information to:
Carolina Farm Stewardship Association
PO Box 448
Pittsboro NC 27312
Gifts of securities are welcome at CFSA’s SunTrust account #NC1-571628 (DTC #0226)
Please consider a gift to CFSA at these levels:
- Supporter … $100
- Cultivator … $250
- Shepherd … $500
- Benefactor … $1,000
Here are a few examples of what your gift really means:
- $1,000 provides 5 beginning farmers with mentoring and education from experienced growers through our Growing Green Farmers Program or saves 8 heirloom vegetable seeds and preserve them for future generations.
- $500 allows us to train 3 farmers on how to increase farm income and employment.
- $250 provides scholarship funding to send a beginning farmer to our Sustainable Agriculture Conference, which provides invaluable training and networking opportunities.
- $100 provides consulting for 1 conventional farmer to transition to organic through our Organic Carolinas Initiative.
- $50 educates over 8,000 Carolinians about the importance of local, organic farming.
To discuss other ways of giving, please contact:
Communications and Development Director