Six Great Reasons to Support CFSA
1. You care about the environment. Sustainable agriculture is one of the most cost effective ways to improve three of our most pressing environmental challenges: water quality, soil health, and climate change.
2. You care about your health and that of your family. Local food is fresher and more nutritious, and eating organically-grown food reduces your health risks associated with pesticides.
3. You care about your local farmer and farmworker. Organic farming prohibits the use of toxic materials, making the farm a safer place to live and work.
4. You care about our family farms. CFSA advocates for fair food and farm policies so that sustainable family farmers can support themselves and their communities.
5. You care about our local economy. Buying locally grown foods keeps money and creates jobs in the community and reduces reliance on far-off food producers.
6. You care about your community. Local farmer’s markets and CSAs build community and are a great way to get know your farmers.
Care about local and organic food? Support CFSA! We’re building a world where local farms grow delicious food and support themselves, the environment, and their communities. And with your help, we can make it grow!