When you join CFSA, you become part of a vibrant network of farmers, consumers, foodies, businesses and organizations all working together to ensure a safe, healthy and sustainable food system – now and for future generations.
Now is the perfect time to join! Our 100 New Member Challenge seeks to build this network and increase our impact. Together, we can support more sustainable family farms, grow more local food businesses and add more voices to advocate for fair farm and food policies in the Carolinas.
Your tax-deductible membership:
Adds your voice to thousands of others to achieve our shared vision
Enables you to connect with others who are just as passionate about where their food comes from as you are
Provides discounts to farm tours and conferences
Gives access to free consulting services to grow your sustainable food business or community food council
Subscribes you to the monthly eNewsletters of your choice, with stories about the successes you make possible
Keeps you informed with Action Alerts, which make it easy to take action on the farm and food policy issues that matter to you
Gives you a CFSA bumper sticker to show you care about food and farms
Farm Members also receive:
- Access to technical assistance and free consulting services for Organic Certification and Production; Conservation Planning; Good Agricultural Practices (GAPs) and Farm Business Marketing
- Free listing on the Internship Referral Service
Household members, farm employees and interns are all covered under one membership.
- Farm, New Membership: $25
- Farm, Limited Income: $20
- Farm, Renewal: $39
A single or multi-person household.
- New Membership: $25
- Renewal: $39
Business/Organization/Food Council Memberships
One contact person per entity; benefits may extend to other people if requested.
- Introductory Rate: $50
- Renewal Rates:
- Nonprofit/Government Agency: $75
- Small Business (less than $500,000 income): $100
- Medium Business ($500,000-$2M income): $150
- Large Business ($2M+ income): $200
- Food Council: $75