Are you intimidated by the regulations and paperwork necessary for USDA Organic Certification?
CFSA offers consulting services and resources to help farmers transitioning to certified organic.
Requirements for Participation:
- Up-to-date CFSA Membership (Not a member? Join us!).
- Submission of a CFSA Organic Certification Consulting Application.
- Commitment to apply for organic certification in a timely manner (less than 36 months to apply).
- Basic information on different certifying agents that work in the Carolinas.
- Q & A on NOP regulations relevant to your operation.
- Guidance in appropriate record keeping systems and farm maps.
- A careful review of your records and certification application materials.
Farm Services Coordinator